The twentieth Annual General Meeting of Redlands Cricket Inc. will be held at the RCI Clubhouse, Birkdale Road Wellington Point, on Thursday 27th June 2019 at 7pm.
Business of Meeting
1. Confirm Minutes of 2018 Annual General Meeting and to deal with any business arising thereof.
2. To receive and accept the Annual Report for the 2018 -19 Cricket Season;
3. To receive and accept the Financial Statement for the year ended 31/12/2018
4. To elect a Life Member (must be endorsed by management Committee).
5. Appointments: – Auditor, Solicitor & Patron
6. To conduct the election of members to the Management Committee.
THE FOLLOWING NOMINATIONS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED FOR THE POSITIONS LISTED BELOW
President – DARREN WALLIS
Vice President – PAUL LAVENDAR
Secretary – Brett Crick
Treasurer – Shirley Kritzinger
Tigers Delegate – James Read
Clubs Delegate – Dan Cummins
Community Delegate – Michael Fraser
Marketing Delegate – Greg Thompson
Volunteers Delegate – Christina Todman
1. Nomination Form 2019
2. AGM Agenda
3. AGM Proxy Form
Brett Crick – RCI Secretary