The RCI Executive would like to invite you to attend our Annual General Meeting to complete the duties of reporting to the members of RCI on the 2020 – 21 cricket season.
Wednesday 30th June starting at 7.00pm sharp.
The meeting will be held at the RCI club house, and we look forward to welcoming you at the AGM should you be able to attend.
Business of Meeting
1. Confirm Minutes of 2021 Annual General Meeting and to deal with any business arising thereof.
2. To receive and accept the Annual Report for the 2020 -21 Cricket Season;
3. To receive and accept the Financial Statement for the year ended 31/12/2020
4. To elect a Life Member (must be endorsed by Management Committee).
5. Appointments: – Auditor, Solicitor & Patron
6. To conduct the election of members to the Management Committee.
All positions can be nominated on, attached are the nomination and proxy nomination forms to complete and have returned to the Secretary by Wednesday 16th June 2021 6pm.